donderdag 11 oktober 2007

Welcome to Neverland, may I take your coat?

I'm in doubt... The dilemma is this: There's this party tonight (in 3 hours), and I'm allready tired. Should I try to sleep for an hour or two, or should I just put on loud music, drink coffee (or tao, or burn, or red bull, or nalu), and jump around to get me psyched for tonight? At the moment, I'm postponing the moment of decisionmaking truth, by posting on this blog.

The partyplan for tonight goes as follows: party 'till 1, in bed by 1:30, up again by 7:45. And ONLY COKE!!! (the drink, not the icing-sugar)
The partyproblem for tonight goes as follows: people don't come to parties before 12. So if I stick to the plan, I'll be getting my coat at the moment when everyone else starts dancing. But, if I don't stick to the plan, I won't be able to survive my friday (7 hours of developmentstrategies and projectmanagement, followed by 4 hours of standing in front of a door for money).
The partysolutions for tonight are two-fold: 1. cafeine 2. A united nations resolution that parties should start at 8, and end at midnight... Something tells me I shouldn't put any money on 2...

So, enough of this nagging, or this will be the loneliest blog ever. Wish me luck (ONLY COKE)...


2 opmerkingen:

Mane zei

Succes!!! I was asleep by two, and I only had non-alcoholic beverages! I went to all my classes (7 hours) and I didn't fall asleep whilst working. All this on only three cans of tao cafeine-infusion! And I had a rather good time too...

Unknown zei

i'm impressed, I wasn't in bed until three am, I had no caffeine but a glass of alcohol and lots of herbal tea, i woke up by eight but spent the major part of my day on the sofa doing nothing much except grocery shopping and reading books