woensdag 24 oktober 2007

Time is money, or how pretending to live in Kabul influences ones daily life

Most of my fans will have noticed by now that there is something quite fishy about my relationship with time. For example: why do I post things about mondays on sundaynights? and always in the middle of the night? I've decided to try and correct this, by changing my location in my profile from Afghanistan to Belgium. Lets see if it works...

It didn't work... Can one of you guys please tell me what I could try next to correct my time-gap? (And don't even try to suggest I move to Kabul.)

3 opmerkingen:

Dieter Adriaenssens zei

I'll look into it with you when we meet : tomorrow morning, during the weekend, ...

Question is if I will be able to meet you if you reside in another timezone. ;-)

Dr Tho zei

I'd recommend Karachi, same timezone, nicer climate

Mane zei

@ Dr. Tho: slightly ennoyed mumbling.
@ Ruleant: You deserve your own themesong...

@ Everyone: I am now officially in your timezone! (unless you're someplace else, in which case you should just ignore this last remark.)