dinsdag 6 november 2007

Sheep tricks

Barnyard animals are not to be trusted. I've got a sheep in my head. It's making gruesome quantities of bleating noises. It is parked right where the left hemisphere of my brain normally lurks. Its little hooves are trampling my thoughts and memories. It got in there by squeezing trough my left ear. It is quite a fluffy specimen. If I look up my nose with my make-up-mirror, I can see some white woolly curly fluff.In other words: someone nicked my disertation-proposal, Musharraf nicked my project, my ear hurts, my head hurts, my head feels fluffy as hell. Not all bad however: Someone just presented me with a rubber duck. I had a good time yesterdaynight.

1 opmerking:

Dr Tho zei

AND you still have use of most of your limbs, which is more than little Ahmed can say :D